Jaipur India 12 Hours Private groups of any size
We created a unique visit to Jaipur in one day. You will be picked up early in the morning from your hotel in Delhi by our driver and travel with him to Jaipur in a private car (approx. 4.5 hours).
1.Our driver will stop for breakfast at a local restaurant then continue with him to Jaipur.
2. I or my co-host will meet you at Panna Meena Ka Kund (Step well) and after visiting the Stepwell continue to Amber palace. We will walk you through its beautiful history, architecture and take you the best view points to capture because landscapes.
3. Continue to Jal Mahal (Summer palace) for photography.
4. We will have a stop for lunch and post lunch we visit the beautiful heritage pink city. We will visit blue gate and heritage buildings.
5. Walk to Jantar Mantar (Observatory palace) next to city palace.
6. Enjoy cycle Rikshaw ride through pink city bazaar and stop at Hawa Mahal for photography. Its one of the most photogenic building in Jaipur.
7. Continue to Turban market and try pink turban in the pink city with a local.
8. Before we leave for Delhi you will have some free time to shop in the pink city.
9. Leave Jaipur around 6:00 PM and travel back to Delhi with your driver (Approx. 10:30 pm)
Note: If you choose to not come back to Delhi then it will be also possible and we can provide you an Airbnb home to stay in Jaipur for one night and return on next day.
Other things to note
This tour is for those who would like to visit Jaipur in one day and have short time in India.
You will be driving to Jaipur with your driver & we will meet you in Jaipur
You do not have to travel back to Delhi same day if you choose to stay in Jaipur for a night then it can be customised
1. Panna Meena ka Kund (Step well)
2. Amber Palace
3. Jal Mahal (An island palace or summer palace)
4. Blue Gate
5. Jantar Mantar (Observatory)
6. Cycle Rikshaw ride through pink city
7. Hawa Mahal (Palace of winds) Photography
8. Albert Hall Museum photography
9. Pink city Markets